Monday, June 10, 2013

Documentary: Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds

My comrade put me on to this video not too long ago. A lot more people in my generation are getting into metaphysics as we yearn to learn the origin of this world and ourselves. It's a lot to digest but this is  important knowledge an average student doesn't taught in school. I challenge you to really understand what they are talking about.

If you have an hour or two this afternoon you show dive into this documentary with a open mind and see how you feel about the expressed topics.

I purposely didn't give away too much info on this documentary partly because I'm only on part 3 and here at The Bold Testament we promote self vested thought.

WATCH "Inner Worlds and Outer Worlds" after the jump.



Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds

No comments:

Post a Comment